A journey to an efficient and zero emission logistics sector
Smart Freight Week provides an excellent networking opportunity for all of Smart Freight Centre’s members, partners and friends to learn more about the latest developments tied to decarbonizing freight and logistics. The event is by invitation only for SFC partners and members.
What to expect
This conference will be an opportunity for the logistics industry to get together and exchange knowledge associated with the latest developments tied to reducing GHG emissions originating from freight and logistics.
The agenda for Smart Freight Week 2024 includes:
- Meet and hear from your peers how they are advancing their decarbonization
- Exchange on the latest developments of Book and Claim, emissions accounting and assurance requirements
- See how companies are accelerating the roll out of electric trucks across their supply chains
- Experience the latest innovation in decarbonizing logistics and meet solutions providers to help you
- Take a global perspective and regional deep-dives including China, India and East Africa
- Get up to speed on recent policy changes such as CountEmissionsEU and the upcoming ETS scheme
- Sail the seas and soar the skies with our aviation (Clean Air Transport) and maritime (Clean Cargo) communities
- Learn how collaborative action advances member companies’ carbon management and decarbonization progress